Did you know that without proper ventilation, “an otherwise insulated and airtight house will seal in harmful pollutants, such as carbon monoxide, and moisture” that can cause damage to a house and reduce air quality?
In the past, buildings were traditionally constructed using natural products, and were “leaky” and lacking in insulation, meaning that fresh air could easily flow through cracks and gaps in the building. Modern houses and buildings, however, are much more tightly constructed, and contain building materials and furnishings that release chemicals and volatile organic compounds into the air. This makes ventilation essential.
Modern residential and commercial buildings require well-designed mechanical ventilation in order to remove stale indoor air and circulate fresh air. A balanced ventilation system exhausts stale air and supplies fresh air to the property.
The Brilliant Range
BrilliantLighting has recently launched a range of new products designed to help keep you comfortable all year around. From 3-in-1 bathroom heaters to exhaust fans and accessories, we provide ventilation solutions for residential, multipurpose residential, and commercial environments.
Brilliant’s range of air flow and ventilation products and accessories combine cutting-edge air flow technology with attractive design. Our products are aesthetically appealing, modern, clean, and very effective. The range features:
3-in-1 Bathroom Mates
• Andromeda: This powerful and efficient 3-in-1 Bathroom Mate designed to suit small to medium bathrooms and features a dedicated 14W 1000 lumen LED panel light, 2 pTC ceramic heating elements, and an exhaust powered by a ball bearing motor with side ducting and draft stopper.
• Horizon: Powerful, efficient, sleek, and stylish. The Horizon is a bathroom 3-in-1, but not as you know it. Suitable for small and medium bathrooms, the Horizon features a dedicated 8w 850 lumen LED downlight, and achieves a maximum air flow of up to 300 m3/hr.
• Majestic: Stylish 3-in-1 featuring 7W high lumen LED reflector globe, two or four x 275W infra-red heat globes, and a powerful ball bearing motor with side ducting and draft stopper.
• Newton: The Newton 3-in-1 Bathroom Mate is available with two powerful heat lights for small to medium sized bathrooms, or four LED lights for large bathrooms. Showcasing a simple and modern design, the Newton comes with a wall switch, flexible aluminium ducting, and exterior vent.
• Supernova: Powerful and efficient, available with two light suits for small to medium bathrooms and four light for medium to large bathrooms.
• Velocity and Velocity II: Streamlined and attractive modern design, boasting improved airflow. Available with two light suits for small to medium bathrooms and four light for medium to large bathrooms.
• Veneto: Stylish design with 2 x 275w infra-red heat globes and a 60W R63 reflector globe.
• Boreal LED: Round design exhaust fan with an 800 lumen, 100° beam angle Umbra-II LED as a centre light source.
• Helios: Modern round design exhaust fan with a dedicated energy efficient
• Sarico II: Modern slimline square design exhaust fan with removable cover.
• Sarico LED: Stylish square design exhaust fan with LED light. (Coming soon!).
• Talon: Round design exhaust fan with removable cover.
• Talon LED: Round design exhaust fan with LED light.
• Tercel: Modern square design exhaust fan with a dedicated energy efficient LED light.
• Tornado: Round design high velocity exhaust fan with removable grille.
Air Transfer Kits
An air transfer kit can often be the most economical way of redirecting air within your home. Air Transfer Kits are ideal for homes with open fires or wood burners.
• Turbine: Transfer heat from one room to another, quickly and easily with Turbine air transfer kit. Utilise an existing heating/cooling source to its full potential and overcome the need for separate heating appliances in individual rooms.
• Whisper: Round design high velocity exhaust fan with built-in draft stopper.
• Force: Square design wall or window exhaust fan.
• Sensa-Flow: Square wall/window exhaust fan with P.I.R motion sensors.
For further information on Brilliant’s range of ventilation products, take a look at the latest e-book or call (03) 9765 2555.