Garden lighting is essential for anyone looking to enhance the safety and security of their home. While good Smart garden lighting can add to the ambience of your garden and outdoor entertaining area all year round, in winter, carefully chosen garden lights can be a lifesaver. Whether illuminating a path so that you can step outside safely at night time and in wet weather or shining a light in dark places so that you can feel secure in your home at night, garden lighting is indispensable for any properly equipped home. Read on to learn more about Brilliant’s range of garden lighting, as well as some great garden safety tips.
Brilliant offers a quality range of garden lighting solutions, including:
• Pinnacle 4 Light 12V LED Garden Spotlight Kit: Great for both ambiance and path lighting, is the Pinnacle modern outdoor garden spotlight kit. With easy installation, energy saving LED, and provided with LED transformer, photocell and 15m connecting cable.
• Stiletto Low Voltage Garden Spike: Stylish low voltage garden spotlight constructed of cast aluminium with a non-corroding polycarbonate spike.
• Hyde 12V LED Brick/Step Light: Flush mounted, modern outdoor brick, step or stair LED lighting with durable powder coated metal construction
• FINIAL Energy Saving 600mm Exterior Bollard: Modern 600mm bollard constructed from durable Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel with a tough opal polycarbonate diffuser.
• Portsea LED 5 Light 50mm Round Deck Light Kit: Five fashionable deck lights constructed from 304 Stainless Steel and available with either a white or blue light. Kit includes cable and connector, transformer and a 2 pin flex plug.
• Cavetto LED 6 Light Colour-changing 35mm Round Deck Light Kit: Six stainless steel colour-changing RGB lights.
View the full range here. For substantial security lighting see Brilliant’s full range of outdoor security lighting including Floodlights and Sensors click here.
Garden Electrical Equipment
Brilliant also offers a convenient and resilient range of garden electrical equipment, featuring:
• Garden lighting cable 12V
• Garden lighting cable splitters 12V
• LED garden/exterior transformers
• Outdoor transformers, 220 – 240V
Garden Lighting Tips:
• Light up paths, trees and plants for both atmosphere and safety. For paths and trees -mounted spotlightsare ideal, otherwise bollards are a great choice for larger paths and driveways.
• For steps and decks consider purpose-made step and deck lighting.
• Save energy – choose LED or solar options. LED outdoor lighting uses much less energy than traditional light bulbs.
• Ensure all outside electricity sockets are suitable for outdoor use and sufficiently protected from water or other damage.
• Any decorative lights not explicitly labelled as waterproof and designed for all-year-round weather should be taken inside after each use.
• Check all product’s IP rating to verify that it’s weather resistant.
Find out more about Brilliant’s range of garden lighting here or find us on Facebook!